Indru Nee Nalai Naan
|Indru Nee Nalai Naan|
|Directed by||Major Sundarrajan|
|Based on||Thookku Mara Nizhalil|
by C. A. Balan
|Produced by||Pala. Karuppiah|
|Cinematography||T. S. Vinayagam|
|Edited by||B. Kandhasamy|
Geetha Kamalam Movies
Indru Nee Nalai Naan (transl. Today you, tomorrow me) is a 1983 Indian Tamil-language film, directed by Major Sundarrajan. It stars Sivakumar, Jaishankar, Lakshmi and Sulakshana, and is based on the novel Thookku Mara Nizhalil by C.A. Balan. The film was released on 12 August 1983.
This article needs an improved plot summary. (July 2021)
Marudhachalam marries Papathi, who prefers his brother Pazhaniappan. Papathi and Valli are childhood friends like sisters. Then Pazhaniappan marries Valli and has a child. Suddenly Marudhachalam dies before she gets to be with him intimately. She becomes a widow and raises Pazhaniappan's child. Now Papathi feels differently about Pazhaniappan and when Valli is gone, to have the second child, she asks Pazhaniappan to marry her. They both are on the way to get married, while they both change their minds. She goes back to being a widow and Pazhaniappan goes to see his wife and child. When Valli finds out, she tries to kill Papathi. Pazhaniappan tries to stop it, but Valli gets upset that he defends Papathi and she runs and falls into a well, hence committing suicide. Pazhaniappan goes to jail, stating he killed Valli as he feels guilty. He gets the death penalty. Papathi comes to see Pazhaniappan in the jail and he tells Papathi to marry someone else, but she refuses and commits suicide in front of Pazhaniappan.
- Sivakumar as Pazhaniappan
- Jaishankar as Marudhachalam
- Lakshmi as Papathi
- Sulakshana as Valli
- Thengai Srinivasan as Doctor
- Manorama as Kamalam
- Major Sundarrajan as a police officer
|1||'Vaa Pulla Nalla Pulla'||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, S. P. Sailaja||Gangai Amaran|
|2||'Thalampoove Kannurangu'||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, S. Janaki, Uma Ramanan||Vairamuthu|
|3||'Ponvaanam Panneer Thoovuthu'||S. Janaki|
|4||'Mottu Vitta Mullai Kodi'||S. Janaki, S. P. Sailaja|
|5||'Kangeyam Kaalaikale'||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Gangai Amaran, Saibaba, Sudhakar||Gangai Amaran|
- "இணைய வெளியினிலே!". Dinamani (in Tamil). 25 January 2016. Archived from the original on 5 July 2021. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- "நான் துணிந்தவள் ! கிரண்பேடி வரலாறு". Thinnai (in Tamil). 8 December 2014. Archived from the original on 5 July 2021. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- "இன்று நீ நாளை நான் / Indru Nee Nalai Naan (1983)". Screen4Screen. Archived from the original on 5 July 2021. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- "திரைப்படச்சோலை 39: இன்று நீ நாளை நான்". Hindu Tamil Thisai (in Tamil). 11 June 2021. Archived from the original on 12 June 2021. Retrieved 12 June 2021.
- "Indru Nee Naalai Naan". JioSaavn. Archived from the original on 5 July 2021. Retrieved 12 June 2021.
- Sundararaman (2007) . Raga Chintamani: A Guide to Carnatic Ragas Through Tamil Film Music (2nd ed.). Pichhamal Chintamani. p. 153. OCLC 295034757.
- ராமானுஜன், டாக்டர் ஆர். (21 September 2018). "ராகயாத்திரை 22: பொன்வானம் பன்னீர் தூவுது!". Hindu Tamil Thisai (in Tamil). Archived from the original on 29 April 2021. Retrieved 5 July 2021.