From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
within Koochiching County
|Elevation||1,106 ft (337 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||56623 or 56629|
|GNIS feature ID||645426|
Indus is located within Northwest Koochiching Unorganized Territory.
County Road 83, Town Road 297, and the Rainy River are all in the vicinity.
- "Indus, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Koochiching County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Warren Upham (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 283.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2011/2012 edition
- Mn/DOT map of Koochiching County – Sheet 3 – 2011 edition
|This article about a location in Koochiching County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|