From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Indus is a river in Pakistan.
Indus may also refer to:
- Indus script, an ancient script of the Indus Valley Civilization
- Indus (constellation), a southern constellation
- Indus Airways, a domestic air carrier, based in Delhi, India
- INtelligent Data Understanding System or INDUS, a research project of the University of Iowa
- IndUS Aviation, a Texas-based manufacturer of light sport aircraft
- Indus TV, a TV channel based in Pakistan
- Indus Media Group, a media group based in Pakistan
- SS Indus, a number of steamships with this name
- Indas or Indus, a town in Bankura, West Bengal, India
- Ng Tung River or River Indus, a river in Hong Kong
- "Indus", a song by Dead Can Dance from Spiritchaser
- Indus, Alberta, a village in Canada just east of Calgary
- Indus Valley Civilization, an ancient civilization that grew from the Indus River valley of Pakistan
- Indus Dolphin, a blind freshwater mammal only found in Pakistan
- Air Indus, Pakistani airline
- Battle of Indus, a battle in which Mingburnu of Persia fought Genghis Khan
- Hindu (disambiguation)
- India (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Indus
- All pages beginning with "Indus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.