|Public (Joint venture)|
|Traded as||PSX: INDU|
|Founded||1 July 1990|
|Mr. Ali S. Habib (Chairman), Mr Ali Asghar Jamali (CEO)|
|Revenue||₨96.516 billion (US$680 million) (2015)|
|₨14.184 billion (US$100 million) (2015)|
|₨9.11 billion (US$65 million) (2015)|
|Total assets||₨50.399 billion (US$360 million) (2015)|
|Total equity||₨24.036 billion (US$170 million) (2015)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Toyota Motor Corporation (40%) |
Overseas Pakistan Investors AG (40%)
Indus Motor Company Limited (Urdu: انڈس موٹر شرکه محدودہ), operating as Toyota Indus, is a Pakistani automobile manufacturer which is a subsidiary of Japanese multinational automaker Toyota. It is a based in Karachi, Pakistan.
Indus Motor is the authorized assembler and manufacturer of Toyota and Daihatsu vehicles, auto parts and accessories in Pakistan since 1 July 1990 at its 105 acres (0.42 km2) manufacturing plant at Port Bin Qasim Industrial Zone, outside Karachi.
MPVs, SUVs & Pickups
- Toyota Rush
- Toyota Avanza
- Toyota Hilux Single Cabin
- Toyota Hilux E
- Toyota Hilux Revo
- Toyota Fortuner
- Toyota Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser
Buses & Vans
- Indus Motors Company on Reuters.com business website Retrieved 3 May 2019
- Indus, Company. "Company Profile-Toyota Indus". Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- "Indus Motor Company Limited". Business Recorder. Pakistan. 19 June 2014. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- "Toyota to acquire 9.8m more shares in Indus Motors". Dawn. Pakistan. 29 April 2008. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- Company Overview of Indus Motors Company on Bloomberg.com business website Retrieved 3 May 2019
- Indus Motor Company Limited
- Toyota Cars Pakistan
- Indus Motor on Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion 2007 (Forbes.com website)
- Toyota Global (in English)