Industria de Turbo Propulsores
ITP is currently the ninth largest aircraft engine and components company in the world by revenue. Ranking among the top one hundred companies in the aerospace industry (Top 100 Aerospace Companies, PwC and Flight International, 2015), the company has production centres in Spain, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Malta and India with over 3,000 employees.
ITP includes among its activities the design, research and development, manufacturing and casting, assembly and testing of aeronautical engines. It also provides MRO services for a wide range of engines for regional airlines, business aviation, helicopters, industrial and defence applications.
On 11 July 2016, Rolls-Royce Holdings plc announced that it will purchase the outstanding 53.1% shareholding in Industria de Turbo Propulsores SA for €720m.
Engines for widebody aircraft
Engines for single aisle aircraft
Engines for business aviation
- EJ200 (European consortia Eurojet Turbo GmbH) for Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft.
- TP400 (CEuropean consortia EuroProp International) for Airbus A400M transport aircraft.
- MTR390-E (European consortia MTRI) for Eurocopter Tigre helicopter.
- Official ITP website
- ITP Corporate Vídeo
- 25 years of ITP
- Rolls-Royce venture to back UltraFan turbine research Flighglobal 15 JULY, 2015.
- Rolls-Royce venture to back UltraFan turbine research Flighglobal 15 JUNE, 2015.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada's Next-Generation PurePower® PW800 Engines Selected To Power Gulfstream's New Business Jet Family PR Newswire 14 OCTOBER, 2014.
|This Spanish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|