|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A. is a multinational Italian company based in Bologna, Italy. It was established in 1961. IMA S.p.A. has been listed on the Borsa Italiana stock exchange since 1995 in the index FTSE Italia Mid Cap and FTSE Italia STAR. Alberto Vacchi is both president and CEO of the company.
It designs and manufactures automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, tea and coffee. It specializes in tea bagging and coffee pod machines, solid dose manufacturing, sterile processing equipment, liquid filling, freeze-drying, labelling, blistering, counting, tube filling, end-of-line and cartoning machines. 
It has local production plants in Bologna and Florence in Italy along with other manufacturing sites in Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, U.S.A., India, Malaysia and China. More than 5,000 are employed in the company, 2,600 of those work abroad.
- Annual turnover (2015): 1,109.5 million Euros.
- Employees: more than 3,000, about 1,400 are based overseas.
- 18 manufacturing sites in Italy, Germany, Netherlands, UK, USA, India, China.
- Worldwide sales network covering more than 70 countries.
- IMA S.p.A. has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1995.
IMA categorizes its business into two sectors: IMA Industries and IMA Pharma.
- IMA Homepage
- IMA-Pharma Homepage
- IMA-Pharma products
- IMA-Pharma News
- Business Week
- Detailed History of IMA S.p.A
- "CHI SIAMO IMA". Retrieved 16 October 2016.
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|