Industrial Machine Automation (IMA S.p.A)
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2011)|
IMA – Industrial Machine Automation is a multinational Italian company based in Bologna, Italy. It was established in 1961. IMA S.p.A. has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1995 and in 2001 joined the STAR segment (Prime Quality Stocks). 
It designs and manufactures automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, tea and coffee. It specializes in tea bagging and coffee pod machines, solid dose manufacturing, sterile processing equipment, liquid filling, freeze-drying, labelling, blistering, counting, tube filling, end-of-line and cartoning machines. 
- World leader in the design and manufacture of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, tea and coffee.
- Employees: more than 3,000, about 1,400 are based overseas.
- 18 manufacturing sites in Italy, Germany, Netherlands, UK, USA, India, China.
- Worldwide sales network covering more than 70 countries.
- IMA S.p.A. has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1995.
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|