Industrie Clothing Pty Ltd is an Australian fashion company producing men's clothing founded in 1999.
Originally stocked exclusively at Myer, Industrie Clothing opened its first freestanding retail store in 2001.
In 2003, Industrie further expanded into selected David Jones stores and today wholesales exclusively to David Jones.
In 2008, Industrie Clothing launched its kidswear line, Indie Kids by Industrie, for boys and girls aged 0 – 14.
In 2010, Industrie opened its Australian online store, followed by the Indie Kids by Industrie online store in 2011. Today, Industrie operates three international online stores, catering to their customers in New Zealand, US and UK/Europe.
In late 2013, Industrie Clothing opened its London flagship store and in early 2014, opened its flagship New Zealand store in Auckland.
- 1999 - Industrie Clothing launched
- 1999 - Industrie Clothing stocked in Myer
- 2001 - Industrie Clothing opened its first store
- 2003 - Industrie Clothing stocked in David Jones
- 2008 - Indie Kids by Industrie launched
- 2010 - Industrie Clothing launched its online store www.industrie.com.au
- 2011 - Indie Kids by Industrie launched its online store www.industriekids.com.au
- 2011 - Industrie Clothing becomes a concession in David Jones
- 2012 - Industrie Clothing re-launched its new-look online store and rebranded their logo
- 2012 - Industrie Clothing launched its New Zealand www.industrie.co.nz and United States www.industrie.us online stores
- 2013 - Industrie Clothing launched its UK & Europe online store - www.industrieclothing.co.uk
- 2013 - Industrie Clothing opened its London flagship store
- 2014 - Industrie Clothing opened its New Zealand flagship store
Industrie prides has made donations to various Australian charities like CanTeen, Cure For Life Foundation, Dry July, Steve Waugh Foundation Australia, Gain Global Aid Network, St George Medical Research Foundaton, Police & Community Youth Clubs and Yalari.