Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up industry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Industry is the production of goods or related services within an economy.
Industry may also refer to:
- Industry classification, a classification of economic organizations and activities
- Industry (archaeology), a typological classification of stone tools
- Industry, California
- Industry, Illinois
- Industry, Kansas
- Industry, Maine
- Industry, Missouri
- Industry, New York
- Industry, Pennsylvania
- Industry, Texas
- Industry-Rock Falls Township, Phelps County, Nebraska
Film and television
- Made in Canada, a Canadian situation comedy series also known as The Industry in foreign syndication
- Industry (American band), a 1980s synth-pop band
- Industry (Irish band), Irish band (2009-2010)
- Industry (Dom & Roland album)
- Industry (Richard Thompson and Danny Thompson album), 1997
- Industry (EP), an EP by Jon McLaughlin
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Industry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.