Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up industry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Industry is the production of goods or related services within an economy.
Industry may also refer to:
- Industry classification, a classification of economic organizations and activities
- Industry (archaeology), a typological classification of stone tools
- Industry, California
- Industry, Illinois
- Industry, Kansas
- Industry, Maine
- Industry, Missouri
- Industry, New York
- Industry, Pennsylvania
- Industry, Texas
- Industry-Rock Falls Township, Phelps County, Nebraska
Film and television
- Made in Canada, a Canadian situation comedy series also known as The Industry in foreign syndication
- Industry (American band), a 1980s synth-pop band
- Industry (Irish band), Irish band (2009-2010)
- Industry (Dom & Roland album)
- Industry (Richard Thompson and Danny Thompson album), 1997
- Industry (EP), an EP by Jon McLaughlin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Industry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.