Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inert or inertness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inert may refer to:
- Chemically inert, not chemically reactive
- Inert knowledge, information which one can express but not use
- Inert waste, waste which is neither chemically nor biologically reactive and will not decompose
- Inert, a mathematical term in splitting of prime ideals in Galois extensions
- All pages with titles containing Inert
- Inertia (disambiguation)
- Dummy round, or drill round, an inert munition
- Excipient, a substance formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.