Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inert or inertness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inert may refer to:
- Chemically inert, not chemically reactive
- Inert knowledge, information which one can express but not use
- Inert waste, waste which is neither chemically nor biologically reactive and will not decompose
- Inert ingredient, a component of the excipient of a pharmaceutical drug
- Inert matter, a matter that is not alive. See Life#Range of tolerance
- Inert prime, a type of behaviour of a prime under an algebraic extension
- Inert munition, a dummy round that does not contain any energetic material
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.