From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infant or infants are human children at the youngest stage of life. The word stems from the Latin meaning "cannot speak". The English word infantry comes from the same root.
Infant or Infants may also refer to:
- Infant (moth), several species of moth
- Cleveland Infants, a one year baseball team in the Players' League
- Zanesville Infants, a short-lived baseball franchise affiliated with the Central League
- Infante, also anglicised as Infant, the title and rank given to the sons and daughters (infantas) of the monarch in the Iberian kingdoms of Spain and Portugal.
- a legal term referring to any child under the age of legal adulthood.
- All pages with titles containing "infant"
- All pages beginning with "infant"
- Infanta (disambiguation)
- Infante (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.