Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up infant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infant or infants are human children at the youngest stage of life.
Infant or Infants may also refer to:
- Cleveland Infants, a one-year baseball team in the Players' League
- Zanesville Infants, a short-lived baseball franchise affiliated with the Central League
- Infante, also anglicised as Infant, a title and rank in the Iberian kingdoms of Spain and Portugal
- a legal term referring to any child under the age of legal adulthood
- The Infant (Fonvizin play), 1872
- All pages with titles containing infant
- All pages with titles beginning with infant
- Infant moth (disambiguation), several species of moth
- Infanta (disambiguation)
- Infante (disambiguation)
- Babyhood (disambiguation)
- Baby (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.