|Look up infant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infant or infants are human children at the youngest stage of life.
Infant or Infants may also refer to:
- Cleveland Infants, a one year baseball team in the Players' League
- Zanesville Infants, a short-lived baseball franchise affiliated with the Central League
- Infant moth (disambiguation), several species of moth
- Infante, also anglicised as Infant, a title and rank in the Iberian kingdoms of Spain and Portugal.
- a legal term referring to any child under the age of legal adulthood.
- All pages with a title containing infant
- All pages beginning with "infant"
- Infanta (disambiguation)
- Infante (disambiguation)
- Babyhood (disambiguation)
- Baby (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.