Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up infected, infection, or infectious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An infection is the detrimental colonization of a host organization by a foreign species.
Infection may also refer to:
- Affection (linguistics), a type of vowel change in Celtic languages.
- "Infection" (Babylon 5), a 1994 episode of the television series Babylon 5
- "Infection" (Stargate Atlantis), a 2008 episode of Stargate Atlantis
- Infection (2005 film), a 2005 American horror film set in Lawton, California and directed by Albert Pyun.
- Infection (2004 film), the English title for the Japanese film 'Kansen'.
- Infection (2003 film), a 2003 Croatian film.
- Infection, a horror podcast novel by Scott Sigler.
- Infection, a gamemode in the games Halo 3 and Halo: Reach
Infected may refer to:
- Infected, a song from the film Repo! The Genetic Opera.
- Infected (video game), a PlayStation Portable game published by Planet Moon Studios.
- Infected (The The album), a 1986 album by the band 'The The'.
- Infected (Hammerfall album), 2011 album by the Swedish band 'Hammerfall'.
- 'Infected' (song), a single released in 1994 by 'Bad Religion'
- "Infected", a 2001 single by Barthezz
- Infected Mushroom, a psychedelic trance duo.
- Infected (novel), a 2008 horror novel written by Scott Sigler.
- Infected (band), an Australian metal band.
- Infected (2008 film), a Canadian film.
- Infected (2012 film), an American film produced by Glenn Ciano.
- The Dead Inside (2013 film), a 2013 British film released as Infected in the U.S.
- "Infected" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- Infected, an online game type in the video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Infectious may refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.