Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inferior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inferior may refer to:
- Inferiority complex
- An anatomical term of location
- Inferior angle of the scapula, in the human skeleton
- Inferior (book), by Angela Saini
- The Inferior, a 2007 novel by Peadar Ó Guilín
- Inferior (film), a project for an independent Swedish Viking film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inferior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.