|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Infernal Poetry in 2007.
|Genres||Schizo metal, Death metal|
|Labels||Copro, Red Skies Society, Self|
|Website||My Space Official Page|
|Past members||Andrea Rabuini, Andrea Mastromarco|
Infernal Poetry is an Italian death metal band, formed in 1996 and disbanded in 2014.
At the time of their foundation, Infernal poetry were known as Necronomicon, releasing the demo Under the Gothic Cathedral under that name, before changing their name in 1997 to Infernal Poetry. They released two more demos under the name of Infernal Poetry before a European tour in October/November 2000 alongside Impiety and Rotting Christ.
In March 2001, they signed with Fuel Records for their first album Not Light but Rather Visible Darkness, which was released in the following January, accompanied with a video for their song "Hell Spawn". They toured following this album and for their split CD, Twice which was recorded with Dark Lunacy.
The band then continued with their third release and second full album, Beholding the Unpure. The particular declination of heavy metal proposed by the band in this album has been defined "Psycho Death Metal". After the recording sessions of "Beholding The Unpure" the drummer Andrea Rabuini left the band and Alessandro Vagnoni substituted him.
On February 2006 they supported Dismember in their European tour. In June 2006 they have partaken at Gods Of Metal 2006 Edition. In 2007 they released a 4-track EP titled "Nervous System Checking", anticipating their upcoming third full-length album "Nervous System Failure", scheduled for 2008. In the same year Infernal Poetry performed at Gods of Metal 2008 edition.
In May 2009 they release through Copro/Casket their third full-length album titled Nervous System Failure.
Paraphiliac (their fourth album) was scheduled for 2012 and released in January 2013.
In April 2014 they posted that they had disbanded for business reasons
- Paolo Ojetti - vocals
- Daniele Galassi - guitars
- Christian Morbidoni - guitars
- Alessandro Infusini - bass
- Alessandro Vagnoni - drums
- Andrea Rabuini - drums
- Gianvito Tricarico - drums
- Gabriele Gambelli - drums
- Simone Morbidoni - bass
- Andrea Mastromarco - bass, vocals
- Under the Gothic Cathedral Demo as Necronomicon (1996)
- In the Sign of the Evil Creature Demo (1997)
- Promo 98 Demo (1998)
- Not Light But Rather Visible Darkness (Fuel/Self) (2002)
- Twice (Split CD) Split CD with Dark Lunacy (Fuel/Self) (2003)
- Beholding the Unpure (Fuel/Self) (2005)
- Nervous System Checking EP (Red Skies Society) (2007)
- Nervous System Failure (Casket/Copro) (2009)
- Paraphiliac (2013)
|This article about an Italian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|