Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up infestation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infestation is the state of being invaded or overrun by parasites or other pests.
Infestation may also refer to:
- Infestation (film), a film by American director Kyle Rankin
- Infestation (album), an album by American hard rock band Ratt
- Infestation (comics), a comic book crossover published by IDW Publishing
- Infestation (video game), action-adventure computer game released in 1990
- "Infestation" (Under the Dome), a television episode
- Centipede: Infestation, a top-down shooter video game released in 2011
- The Infestation, a faction in the online game Warframe, described as a techno-organic plague that operates as a hive mind
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infestation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.