Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up infiltrator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infiltrator or variations thereof may refer to:
- In military combat, someone who practices infiltration tactics
- In espionage, a double agent joining an enemy organization
- Infiltrator (video game), a game released in 1986
- The Infiltrator (1995 film), a 1995 TV movie starring Oliver Platt
- The Infiltrator (2016 film), a 2016 crime drama film
- "Infiltrator" (Young Justice), a first season episode of the American animated TV show Young Justice
- Medal of Honor: Infiltrator, a third-person shooter video game
- The Infiltrators, a spy novel in the Matt Helm series
- Infiltrator, the first novel in the T2 (novel series) trilogy
- Infiltrator, a novel in the Worlds of Power series, a novelization of the video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infiltrator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.