||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (August 2015)|
|License||Apache Software License 2.0|
Infinispan is a distributed cache and key-value NoSQL data store software developed by Red Hat. Java applications can embed it as library, use it as a service in WildFly or any non-java applications can use it as remote service through TCP/IP.
Infinispan is the successor of JBoss Cache. The project was announced in 2009.
- Support for LRU and LIRS eviction algorithms
- Through plugable architecture, infinispan is able to persist data to filesystem, relational databases with JDBC, LevelDB, NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra or HBase and others.
- Francesco Marchioni and Manik Surtani. Infinispan Data Grid Platform. ISBN 9781849518222.
- Manik Surtani. "Infinispan: the Start of a New Era in Open Source Data Grids".
- Manik Surtani. "Infinispan".
- "Infinispan User Guide".