Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up infinite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infinite may refer to:
- Infinite set, a set that is not a finite set
- Infinity, an abstract concept describing something without any limit
- Infinite (band), South Korean boy band
- Infinite, debut EP of American musician Haywyre, released in 2012
- Infinite (Eminem album), debut album of American rapper Eminem, released in 1996
- Infinite (Stratovarius album), studio album by power metal band Stratovarius, released in 2000
- The Infinite (album), by trumpeter Dave Douglas, released in 2002
- "Infinite (Beni Arashiro song)", 2004 single by Japanese singer Beni Arashiro
- Infinite (Notaker song), 2016 single by American electronic producer Notaker.
- Infinite (rapper), former member of Ghetto Concept
- Infinite (Sam Concepcion album), second studio album by Filipino singer Sam Concepcion
- Infinite (Deep Purple album), twentieth studio album by Deep Purple
- "Infinite", 1990 song by Forbidden from Twisted into Form
- "The Infinites", a 1953 science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick
- The Infinites, a fictional group of cosmic beings in the Avengers Infinity comic book series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infinite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.