|Founder||Sagem Wireless, Transsion Holdings|
|Africa (except Eritrea, Namibia and South Africa), South Asia, Indonesia, and France|
|Benjamin Jiang (CEO)|
Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong based smartphone company founded in 2013. The brand was born after the French mobile manufacturer Sagem Wireless was acquired in 2011. The company has research and development centres sprawling between France and Korea and designs its phones in France. Infinix mobile phones are manufactured in France, Bangladesh, Korea, Hong Kong, China and India and are available in Asia and in about 30 countries in the Middle East and Africa, including Morocco, Bangladesh, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Pakistan and Algeria.
Infinix becomes the first smartphone brand manufacturing in Pakistan. The company keeps growing its investment to contribute to boost its production.
On 25 June 2020, Infinix Mobility announced first ever range of smart TVs to the Nigerian electronics market.
- "Infinix Note 4 takes charge as latest Infinix smartphone is launched in Nigeria". Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- "Hong Kong's mobile brand Infinix sets foot in Bangladesh". The Daily Star. 2016-12-04. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Egyptian Reviewer: من هى شركة infinix - انفينكس". Egyptian Reviewer (in Arabic). Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- Releases, Press (2018-05-09). "A collaboration of premium entities — Infinix Mobility Limited signs Davido as brand ambassador". Techpoint.Africa. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- "Infinix to foray into the smart TV market; to increase focus on accessories business". indiatimes.com. 2019-12-13. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- "Infinix Smartphone partners with Mumbai City FC". Tvnews4u. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
|This article about a technological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|