Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up influx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Influx may refer to:
- Flux (biology) of ions, molecules or other substances from the extracellular space to the intracellular space
- Influx, a 2014 science-fiction novel by Daniel Suarez
- Influx (album), an album by Janus
- "Influx", a song by Higher Intelligence Agency from their Colourform album
- InfluxDB, an open-source time series database
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Influx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.