|Headquarters||UK, Europe, North America, Australia, Asia|
|Howard Plomann (President)|
InfoQuest is a specialist provider of business to business customer satisfaction surveys. The firm was established in 1989 and now operates globally through licensees. The InfoQuest box (pictured) was developed in order to fulfil the specific needs of B2B customer satisfaction surveys. This is based on the premise that in B2B people buy from people; and that the long-term business relationships between vendors and customers are built on common goals, partnering and trust. Traditional surveying methods provided neither sufficient questions nor a high-enough response rate for B2B organisations. Although sometimes perceived as 'clunky', the box is capable of posing up to 62 questions and statements and, since 1989, has achieved an average worldwide response rate of over 70%.
B2B satisfaction benchmarking
InfoQuest has developed a library of questions and statements that clients usually, but not always, choose from. The questions and statements are then printed onto cards which go into the boxes, which are sent to the client's most important customers (measured by revenue, profit and potential). By 2015 InfoQuest had conducted over 130,000 B2B customer satisfaction surveys in 104 countries and 26 languages and has built up the largest B2B satisfaction benchmark database.
- A Totally Satisfied Customer contributes 2.6 times as much revenue to a company as a Somewhat Satisfied Customer.
- A Totally Satisfied Customer contributes 14 times as much revenue as a Somewhat Dissatisfied Customer.
- A Totally Dissatisfied Customer decreases revenue at a rate equal to 1.8 times what a Totally Satisfied Customer contributes to a business.
- "Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal ... InfoQuest CRM undertook a detailed study of 20,000 of its customer surveys from around the world. a totally satisfied.". San Diego State University. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Enhancing Customer Service Through Prompt Service Delivery: The Case Of The Forest Services Division In The Northern Region By Djagbletey Ebenezer Djaney" (PDF). Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Customer Metrics". International Customer Management Institute. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "InfoQuest recognizes “World Class” achievement for both Total Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty for two AEC member companies". Aluminum Extruders Council. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- CEN’s Horizontal European Services Standardization Strategy; Modules 4 & 5, The customer satisfaction continuum - Customer Satisfaction Assessment, Responding to Complaints, Redress Provision and Dispute Resolution
- "Business to Business Customer Satisfaction Surveys". Customer Service Zone. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- Customer Relationship Management: Emerging Concepts. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. 2001. p. 21. ISBN 9780070435049.
- "How To Increase Survey Response Rates". Customer Think. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "The Deception of NPS". The Cassandra Phenomenon and Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Determinants Of Customer Satisfaction And Retention: A Survey Of The Banking Industry In Kenya By Mburu, Peris Njoki". Faculty of Business and Economic Sciences of Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- Customer Relationship Management, Emerging Concepts, Tools and Application Edited by Jagsish N Sheth, Atul Parvatiyar and G Shainesh. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. p. 193. ISBN 9780070435049.
- "How Measuring Customer Satisfaction can Help Marketing". Business Marketing Singapore. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- Managing Service Quality, Survey Mode Impact Upon Responses and Net Promoter Scores; Dr. Frederick C. Van Bennekom, Northeastern University, Samuel Klaidman, Middlesex Consulting
- "The Importance of Customer Satisfaction in Relation to Customer Loyalty and Retention by Harkiranpal Singh" (PDF). Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Interdisciplinary Journal Of Contemporary Research In Business Customer Satisfaction And Awareness Of Islamic Banking Products And Services In Pakistan". Air University (Islamabad) 4.
- "Identification of Variables Affecting Employee Satisfaction and Their Impact on the Organization". IOSR Journal of Business and Management (1). ISSN 2278-487X. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Analyzing the quality performance gap of the Telesur broadband services By Darryl John Wolf Suriname - 2011" (PDF). Maastricht School of Management. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "A national independent survey conducted by the Aluminum Extruders Council and InfoQuest recognized that Pennex is #1 in total customer satisfaction". Pennex. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Sample B2B Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions". www.infoquestcrm.co.uk. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "NPS – Valid or Not?". Don Peppers. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "The B2B epiphany: People buy from People". The Wise Marketer. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Employee Satisfaction and HR Practices in the Private Technical Institutions Of Odisha: An Empirical Study in Bhubaneswar". International Journal of Organisational Behaviour & Management Perspectives. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Two AEC Members recognized for customer satisfaction". Thomas Register. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "InfoQuest Expanding Reach to Service Governmental Agencies". MarketWatch. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "A Study on Retailer Role in Selected Dairy Industries” By Dr. Trilochan Nayak". Global Journal of Management and Business Research Marketing 13 (8). ISSN 0975-5853.
- "A two-prong approach to B2B customer satisfaction research". Quirks. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Certex gets thumbs up from revolutionary Customer Survey". www.certex.co.uk. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
Customers of the one of the UK’s leading suppliers of lifting products and services have been ‘playing cards’ in an effort to evaluate the service they receive.
- "10-Step B2B Customer Satisfaction Survey Pre-Survey Checklist". MarketingProfs. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Sales Techniques". Sales Training by Jaime Lavie.