|Traded as||Formerly NASDAQ: INFA |
|Headquarters||Redwood City, California, United States|
|Anil Chakravarthy (CEO)|
|Products||Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Information Lifecycle Management, Cloud|
|Revenue||US$1.05 billion (2014)|
|US$114 million (2014)|
Number of employees
Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993 . It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Anil Chakravarthy is the company's CEO.
On August 6, 2015, the acquisition completed, with Microsoft and Salesforce Ventures additional investors. The company's stock ceased trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol INFA effective on the same date. In December 2015, Gartner recognized Informatica in its December 2015 Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology report.
Informatica's product is a portfolio focused on data integration: extract, transform, load, information lifecycle management, business-to-business data exchange, cloud computing integration, complex event processing, data masking, data quality, data replication, data virtualization, master data management, ultra messaging. These components form a toolset for establishing and maintaining data warehouses. It has a customer base of over 5,000 companies.
In 2006, Informatica announced a "cloud business".
Informatica uses a service oriented architecture, and has the capability to share services and resources across several machines.
|Revenue (USD in Millions) ||1,047.954 M||948.171 M||811.571 M||783.779 M||650.076 M||600.693 M|
|Net Income (USD in Millions) ||114.087 M||86.400 M||93.180 M||117.500 M||86.320 M||54.210 M|
- Konrad, Alex (6 August 2015). "Microsoft And Salesforce Join In $5.3 Billion Buyout Of Informatica". Forbes. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- Form 10-K (Annual Report), US SEC, retrieved 1 Sep 2015
- Informatica, Informatica website, retrieved 15 May 2010
- "Informatica Announces Agreement to be Acquired by The Permira Funds and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board". permira.com. Retrieved Apr 7, 2015.
- "Informatica Corporation Announces Completion of Acquisition by the Permira Funds and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board". informatica.com. Retrieved Aug 7, 2015.
- "Salesforce Ventures and Microsoft Join Informatica Buyout". nytimes.com. Retrieved Aug 7, 2015.
- "Microsoft And Salesforce Join In $5.3 Billion Buyout Of Informatica". forbes.com. Retrieved Aug 7, 2015.
- "Gartner Positions Informatica as a Leader in 2015 Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology, Worldwide". GlobeNewswire. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, Gartner, 25 November 2009, retrieved 15 May 2010
- Adrian, Merv (10 June 2010), Informatica Re-Factors the Value Chain for the Cloud, IT Market Strategy, retrieved 7 July 2010
- Karel, Rob (28 January 2010), Introducing The MDM Market's Newest 800lb Gorilla: Informatica Acquires Siperian!, Forrester, retrieved 15 May 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Informatica Corporation.|