|Traded as||Formerly NASDAQ: INFA |
|Amit Walia (CEO)|
|Products||Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Information Lifecycle Management, Cloud|
|Revenue||US$1.05 billion (2014)|
|US$114 million (2014)|
Number of employees
Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Amit Walia is the company's CEO.
On August 6, 2015, the acquisition completed, with Microsoft and Salesforce Ventures additional investors. The company's stock ceased trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol INFA effective on the same date.
Informatica's product is a portfolio focused on data integration: extract, transform, load, information lifecycle management, business-to-business data exchange, cloud computing integration, complex event processing, data masking, data quality, data replication, data virtualization, master data management, ultra messaging. These components form a toolset for establishing and maintaining data warehouses. It has a customer base of over 9,500 companies.
In 2006, Informatica announced a "cloud business".
|Revenue (USD in Millions) ||1,047.954 M||948.171 M||811.571 M||783.779 M||650.076 M||600.693 M|
|Net Income (USD in Millions) ||114.087 M||86.400 M||93.180 M||117.500 M||86.320 M||54.210 M|
- Konrad, Alex (6 August 2015). "Microsoft And Salesforce Join In $5.3 Billion Buyout Of Informatica". Forbes. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- Form 10-K (Annual Report), US SEC, retrieved 1 September 2015
- Informatica, Informatica website, retrieved 15 May 2010
- "Informatica Announces Agreement to be Acquired by The Permira Funds and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board". permira.com. Archived from the original on 10 April 2015. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Informatica Corporation Announces Completion of Acquisition by the Permira Funds and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board". informatica.com. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "Salesforce Ventures and Microsoft Join Informatica Buyout". nytimes.com. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "Microsoft And Salesforce Join In $5.3 Billion Buyout Of Informatica". forbes.com. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, Gartner, 25 November 2009, retrieved 15 May 2010
- Adrian, Merv (10 June 2010), Informatica Re-Factors the Value Chain for the Cloud, IT Market Strategy, retrieved 7 July 2010
- "Earnings Per Share - Revenue - Company Dividend - EPS". NASDAQ.com. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Net Income for Informatica (INFA) - Wikinvest". www.wikinvest.com. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- Karel, Rob (28 January 2010), Introducing The MDM Market's Newest 800lb Gorilla: Informatica Acquires Siperian!, Forrester, archived from the original on 2 February 2010, retrieved 15 May 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Informatica Corporation.|