Information Sharing and Analysis Center
An Information Sharing and Analysis Center or (ISAC) is a nonprofit organization that provides a central resource for gathering information on cyber threats to critical infrastructure and providing two-way sharing of information between the private and public sector.
In the United States, ISACs assist federal and local governments with information pertaining to cyber threats.
The National Council of ISACs (NCI Directorate) members  include:
- Automotive (Auto-ISAC)
- Aviation (A-ISAC)
- Defense Industrial Base (DIB-ISAC)
- Emergency Services (EMR-ISAC)
- Electricity (E-ISAC)
- Financial Services (FS-ISAC)
- Information Technology (IT-ISAC)
- Maritime Security ISAC
- Multi-State ISAC (MS-ISAC)
- Communications ISAC (NCC)
- National Health (NH-ISAC)
- Nuclear (NEI)
- Oil and Gas (ONG-ISAC)
- Energy Analytic Security Exchange (EASE)
- Public Transit (PT-ISAC)
- Real Estate (RE-ISAC)
- Research & Education (REN-ISAC)
- Retail (R-CISC)
- Supply Chain (SC-ISAC)
- Surface Transportation (ST-ISAC)
- Water ISAC (Water-ISAC)
- European Energy - Information Sharing & Analysis Centre (EE-ISAC)
- Global Mining and Metals Information Sharing & Analysis Centre (MM-ISAC)-
- (au), David A. Powner (15 May 2017). "Critical Infrastructure Protection: Department of Homeland Security Faces Challenges in Fulfilling Cybersecurity Responsibilities". DIANE Publishing. p. 51.
- "FACT SHEET: Executive Order Promoting Private Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing". 12 February 2015.
- "EE-ISAC". www.ee-isac.eu. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- "Mining and Metals ISAC". www.mmisac.org. Retrieved 2018-03-21.