Information Sharing and Analysis Center
An Information Sharing and Analysis Center or (ISAC) is a nonprofit organization that provides a central resource for gathering information on cyber threats to critical infrastructure and providing two-way sharing of information between the private and public sector.
- Global Mining and Metals Information Sharing & Analysis Centre (MM-ISAC)
European Energy - Information Sharing & Analysis Centre (EE-ISAC) is a network of private utilities, solution providers and (semi) public institutions such as academia, governmental and non-profit organizations which share valuable information on cyber resilience to strengthen the cyber security of the European Power Grid.
In India, the Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) operates as an independent non-profit organization that works closely as Public-Private-Partner (PPP) with apex nodal agency for cyber security, National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Center (NCIIPC), designated under the IT Act Law 2000.
The National Council of ISACs (NCI Directorate) members include:
- Automotive (Auto-ISAC)
- Aviation (A-ISAC)
- Communications ISAC (NCC)
- Defense Industrial Base (DIB-ISAC)
- Emergency Services (EMR-ISAC)
- Electricity (E-ISAC)
- Energy Analytic Security Exchange (EASE)
- Elections Infrastructure ISAC (EI-ISAC)
- Financial Services (FS-ISAC)
- Healthcare Ready
- Health (H-ISAC)
- Information Technology (IT-ISAC)
- Maritime Security ISAC
- Multi-State ISAC (MS-ISAC)
- Nuclear (NEI)
- Oil and Gas (ONG-ISAC)
- Public Transit (PT-ISAC)
- Real Estate (RE-ISAC)
- Research & Education Network (REN-ISAC)
- Retail & Hospitality ISAC (RH-ISAC) Formerly R-CISC
- Space ISAC (S-ISAC)
- Supply Chain (SC-ISAC)
- Surface Transportation (ST-ISAC)
- Water ISAC (Water-ISAC)
- (au), David A. Powner (15 May 2017). "Critical Infrastructure Protection: Department of Homeland Security Faces Challenges in Fulfilling Cybersecurity Responsibilities". DIANE Publishing. p. 51.
- "FACT SHEET: Executive Order Promoting Private Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing". whitehouse.gov. 12 February 2015 – via National Archives.
- "Mining and Metals ISAC". www.mmisac.org. Retrieved 2018-03-21.
- "Home". EE-ISAC - European Energy - Information Sharing & Analysis Centre.
- "Elections Infrastructure ISAC is now a member of the National Council of ISACs". CIS.