Information Systems & Services
(Redirected from Information Systems and Services)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Formed||April 1, 2007|
|Jurisdiction||Government of the United Kingdom|
|Headquarters||MOD Corsham, Wiltshire|
|Parent department||Ministry of Defence|
|Parent Organisation||Joint Forces Command|
Information Systems & Services provides the procurement and support functions for integrated information and communication services across the Armed Forces, the Ministry of Defence and to overseas bases, operations and ships.
- Natalucci, Matteo (21 August 2017). "MOD seeks Director General Chief Information Officer". Government Computing. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "A Short Guide to the Ministry of Defence" (PDF). www.nao.org.uk. National Audit Office UK, June 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "UK Defence Statistics Compendium 2009" (PDF). Ministry of Defence. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- "Corsham project will make Defence connections more efficient - Announcements - Inside Government". GOV.UK. 13 August 2010. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "MoD networks, assets and capabilities". Hansard. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- "About us - Joint Forces Command". GOV.UK. Retrieved 17 December 2017.