|《通达民情 • 生活至上》|
|Owner(s)||Guangzhou Daily Newspaper Group|
Huimei Business Center,|
No.83 Guangzhou Nan Boulevard,
|City||Guangzhou, Guangdong Province|
|Circulation||1,570,000 (as of 2014)|
The Information Times (Chinese: 信息时报; pinyin: Xìnxī Shíbào) is a daily Chinese-language newspaper published under the Guangzhou Daily Newspaper Group. The Information Times was founded in 1985 and is currently published in Guangzhou in Guangdong Province, China.
The Information Times was initially founded in 1985 as a daily financial newspaper. On May 15, 2001, The Guangzhou Daily Newspaper Group invested in an update to the paper, making it more comprehensive. Further revisions in the next few years saw the paper focus more on coverage of city news. Several events were planned to celebrate these revisions:
- June 2002: The Beijing–Guangzhou Railway was temporarily renamed the Information Times Line, and free newspapers were given to passengers.
- January 2003: A luxury river boat was renamed the Information Times Line in honor of the newspaper.
In 2006, the newspaper became the largest-selling tabloid newspaper in Guangzhou.
- Section A: Political News and Commentary
- Section B: Finance
- Section C: Special Features
- Section D: Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Milosevic, Mira; Chisholm, Jim; Kilman, Larry; Henriksson, Teemu (2014). "World Press Trends 2014". Paris: WAN-IFRA.
- 《信息时报》简介 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. March 20, 2006. Archived from the original on January 1, 2013. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- 组图：信息时报冠名的广州至北京列车 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. March 20, 2006. Archived from the original on July 3, 2016. Retrieved July 3, 2016.
- 组图：信息时报冠名的珠江日夜游豪华游轮 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. March 20, 2006. Archived from the original on July 3, 2016. Retrieved July 3, 2016.
- Information Times Online Version (in Chinese)