Logo of INSW
|Formed||1 July 2011|
|Jurisdiction||New South Wales|
|Parent department||Department of Premier and Cabinet|
Infrastructure NSW (often abbreviated as INSW) is an agency of the Government of New South Wales that provides independent advice to assist the NSW Government in identifying and prioritising the delivery of critical public infrastructure across the Australian state of New South Wales for economic and social wellbeing.
The independent agency, established under the Infrastructure NSW Act 2011, was set up in July 2011 to plan and oversee a wide-ranging upgrade of the state's infrastructure. One of INSW's initial major tasks was to deliver a 20-year State Infrastructure Strategy, which was delivered in September 2012. Other priorities for the body are the redevelopment of the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, planning of the WestConnex and traffic management around Sydney Airport and Port Botany.
In May 2011, O'Farrell appointed former Liberal Premier Nick Greiner as chairman and in June, economist and ex-Sydney Water boss Paul Broad was appointed as the chief executive officer, on a reported salary of up to A$500,000.
On 23 May 2013, both Greiner and Broad quit their respective roles at Infrastructure NSW over repeated disputes with the O'Farrell government. The former head of the Australian Business Council Graham Bradley was appointed as the new chairman and former Victorian Secretary of Treasury Jim Betts became interim CEO. INSW is due to deliver the government a five-year infrastructure plan as part of the 2013 July state budget. 
The Board of Infrastructure NSW contains a total of eleven members, including the chief executive officer, Chairman, five private sector members and four senior NSW public servants:
- Graham Bradley AM, Chairman
- Jim Betts, Chief Executive Officer
- Roger Fletcher
- Dieter Adamsas
- Arlene Tansey
- Carolyn Kay
- Max Moore-Wilton AC
- Rod Pearse OAM
- Blair Comley, Director General, Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Carolyn McNally, the Director General, Department of Planning and Environment
- Philip Gaetjens, Secretary of the New South Wales Treasury
- Mark Paterson AO, Director General, Department of Trade, Investment, Regional Infrastructure and Services
- Aston, Heath (5 March 2013). "O'Farrell taps telco boss to run infrastructure". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- "Infrastructure NSW Chairman Nick Greiner looking to build trust with private sector". The Australian.
- Clennell, Andrew (5 March 2013). "Infrastructure NSW boss Paul Broad and Transport for NSW chief Les Wielinga go to war over our roads". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- Clennell, Andrew (23 May 2013). "Paul Broad and Nick Greiner quit Infrastructure NSW". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- Wood, Alicia (27 May 2013). "New boss of INSW Graham Bradley to toe the line". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 5 June 2013.