From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infuse or infusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infusion refers to the process of extracting chemical compounds or flavors from plant material in a solvent by allowing the material to remain suspended in the solvent over time.
Infusion may also refer to:
- Intravenous infusion, the infusion of liquid substances directly into a vein for medical purposes
- Infusion (band), an Australian dance-music act
- Tea infuser, a device in which loose tea leaves are placed for brewing
- A medical treatment in which liquid substances are delivered through various routes of administration
- Infusion (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, UK
- Affusion, a form of Christian baptism where water is poured over the head
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.