|Founder||T. Vinod Senthil|
|Founder & Director: T. Vinod Senthil,|
Director: Karthick Vigneshwar
infySEC is a company that provides cybersecurity services to medium-sized enterprises and governments across the world. The company is located in Chennai, India, and focuses on security technology services, security consulting, security training, and research and development.
The company was founded in 2010 by T. Vinod Senthil, an ethical hacker, along with Karthick Vigneshwar and Aadhavan Rajadurai. They gathered a team of security professionals and started the company with the objective of providing cybersecurity services and training.
In 2016, the company was awarded as a notable startup by That Startup Story.
The company has completed over 200 security projects for various countries including Australia, the Maldives, and Dubai, as well as various governments, and has conducted 1000+ workshops to raise awareness of the issue of cybersecurity.
Its products include Capture The Flag, for cybersecurity enthusiasts to test their skills in the field of cybersecurity; an ad-free Android app called CyberSec Tabloid for cybersecurity news updates; and a free Android app called AndroSentry that helps to monitor Android devices and includes a theft tracker, a call blocker, a virus scanner, and an app locker.
- "The 3 who have the capability of adding numbers in mobiles - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "World's largest ethical hacking event at SRM University".
- "EHACK : The Largest Information Security Awareness Marathon Globally". The Hacker News.
- Rajeshwar, Yashaswini (25 August 2013). "The question of security". The Hindu.
- "Vinod and Karthick from Infysec – That Startup Story". www.thatstartupstory.com.
- "Ransomware Panic? These Ethical Hackers in Chennai Are Upping Cybersecurity for Companies Worldwide". The Better India. 30 June 2017.
- "Why startups think they're too small to be hacked". The Economic Times. 10 December 2017.
- "'Tourism industry needs trained, professional manpower'". The Hindu. 14 March 2017.
- "Armed in Chennai, they repel cyber attacks across globe - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "In wake of cyber attacks, Chennai cops undergo training - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Amidst ransomware panic, Chennai ethical hackers don their capes and patch up systems | Tech News".
- "Ethical Hacking Workshop In TJohn Institute Of Technology Bangalore By InfySEC". PRLog.
- "Ethical Hacking And Cyber Forensics Workshop In National Institute Of Technology Trichy By InfySEC". www.newswire.com.
- "infysec Breaking News - Cyber Forensics workshop in BITS Pilani by infySEC". www.eduheadlines.com.