|Born||1961 (age 58–59)|
|Education||Hochschule für Musik Detmold|
Danz studied school music at the Hochschule für Musik Detmold and voice with Heiner Eckels. She took advanced classes with Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, among others. Danz has been teaching master classes at the Musikfest of the Internationale Bachakademie Stuttgart.
She appeared as a guest artist on the opera stage, such as Hamburg State Opera, but is mostly dedicated to concert singing, collaborating with Helmuth Rilling and Philippe Herreweghe. Danz has performed Lieder, with pianist Almut Eckels since 1984, touring with the singers Juliane Banse, Christoph Prégardien and Olaf Bär. With Olaf Bär, she appeared at the Rheingau Musik Festival.
- J.S. Bach: Johannes-Passion BWV 245 BWV 245, Philippe Herreweghe, Collegium Vocale Gent, Christoph Prégardien (Evangelist), Konrad Jarnot (Vox Christi), Camilla Tilling, Ingeborg Danz, Jan Kobow, Peter Kooy 2007
- Felix Draeseke Lieder - Cord Garben CPO.
- Ingeborg Danz on Bach Cantatas website
- Sandra Stahlheber student in Stuttgart
- BBC music magazine: Volume 16, Issues 7-12; Volume 16, Issues 7-12 British Broadcasting Corporation - 2008 Bach Cantatas Herreweghe, "The present team makes a favourable impression, though I regret the absence of contralto Ingeborg Danz who has made several outstanding appearances in the series;"