Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingenio may refer to:
- Engenho, a word meaning "ingenious" or "mill".
Spanish "sugar mill"
- Ingenio, Las Palmas municipality in the eastern part of the island of Gran Canaria
- Valle de los Ingenios, also named Valley de los Ingenios or Valley of the Sugar Mills
- Ingenio La Trinidad, Tucumán settlement in northern Argentina
- Ingenio River
- Ingenio District
- Ingenio et Arti (from Latin: For Spirit and Art) Danish medal awarded to prominent Danish and foreign scientists and artists.
- Ingenio (satellite)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ingenio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.