|Elevation||472 ft (144 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||436817|
Inglefield (also Sandersville) is a neighborhood within the northeastern part of the town of Darmstadt, Indiana, the second-largest city in Vanderburgh County, Indiana, just north of Evansville along U.S. Route 41.
The Inglefield post office has been in operation since 1869.
Inglefield is located at (38.1080988, -87.5589070), with an elevation of 472 feet (144 m).
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Inglefield has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Inglefield, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Vanderburgh County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 18, 2016.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-06-01.
- Climate Summary for Inglefield, Indiana
|This Vanderburgh County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|