(Redirected from Inglefield (disambiguation))
Inglefield may refer to:
In the United States:
- HMS Inglefield, a World War Two Royal Navy destroyer launched in 1936 and sunk off Anzio on 25 February 1944
- Sir Thomas Englefield (or Inglefield) (c. 1450–1514), Speaker of England's House of Commons from 1496 to 1497 and again in 1509
- Sir Derrick William Inglefield Inglefield-Watson (1901–1987) and Sir John Forbes Inglefield-Watson (1926–2007), 4th and 5th Watson baronets of Earnock
- John Nicholson Inglefield (1748–1828), Royal Navy officer and father of Samuel Hood Inglefield
- Samuel Hood Inglefield (1783–1848), a distinguished Royal Navy officer, artist and father of Edward Augustus Inglefield
- Sir Edward Augustus Inglefield (1820–1894), a Royal Navy officer, arctic explorer and father of Edward Fitzmaurice Inglefield
- Sir Edward Fitzmaurice Inglefield (1861–1945), a Royal Navy officer, son of Edward Augustus Inglefield, inventor of the Inglefield clip, and later Secretary of Lloyd's of London
- Sir Frederick Samuel Inglefield (1854–1921), Royal Navy admiral.
- Sir Gilbert Inglefield (1909–1991), Lord Mayor of the City of London in 1967, son of Sir Frederick Samuel Inglefield.
- Inglefield clip, a clip for joining flags quickly, easily and securely to flag halyards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inglefield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.