Inglewood Unified School District
|Inglewood Unified School District|
When the Inglewood Union High School District, now known as the Centinela Valley Union High School District (CVUHSD), formed in 1905, the Inglewood elementary school district was within its territory. The name of the high school district changed to its current name on November 1, 1944. On July 1, 1954, the Inglewood elementary school district withdrew from CVUSD and became a unified school district that also operated high schools.
- Inglewood Community Adult School
- Hillcrest Continuation High School
- St Mary's Academy High School
- Kelso Elementary K-6 School
- Albert F. Monroe Middle School
- George W. Crozier Middle School
- Centinela Elementary School
- Daniel Freeman Elementary School
- Beulah Payne Elementary School
- Bennett-Kew Elementary School
- Highland Elementary School
- Payne Elementary School
- W. Claude Hudnall Elementary School
- William H. Kelso Elementary School
- Oak Street Elementary School
- Clyde Woodworth Elementary School
- Worthington Elementary School
- "Home." Inglewood Unified School District. Retrieved on March 24, 2010. "401 S. Inglewood Ave. Inglewood CA 90301."
- "History and Profile" (Archive). Centinela Valley Union High School District. Retrieved on April 20, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Inglewood Unified School District.|