From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inglis may refer to:
- Inglis, Florida, a town in the United States
- Inglis Island, an island of Australia
- Inglis River, a river in northwest Tasmania
Companies and organizations
- A. & J. Inglis, a shipbuilding company based at Pointhouse in Govan on the River Clyde
- John Inglis and Company, a Canadian company which made weapons for British Commonwealth military forces during the World War II era, now a subdivision of Whirlpool Corporation
- Inglis Foundation, founded in 1877, a not-for-profit organization enabling people with significant physical disabilities, and those who care for them, to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest.
This links only to 'Early Scots'.
In fact 'Inglis' is just one of a multitude of early alternative spellings of the modern word 'English'. The spelling E_N_G_L_I_S_H is not recorded anywhere before the late 16th century.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inglis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.