19 January 1931 |
Ingrid Andree (born Ingrid Tilly Unverhau on 19 January 1931) is a German actress. She qualified as an actress in 1948 in Hamburg and in 1950 appeared at the Thaliatheater, Hamburg. She has made many stage appearances and also appeared in 54 films and television shows since 1951. She starred in the film The Rest Is Silence, which was entered into the 9th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Primanerinnen (1951)
- Love's Awakening (1953)
- Love is Forever (1954)
- Sergeant Borck (1955)
- The Ambassador's Wife (1955)
- Bekenntnisse des Hochstaplers Felix Krull (1957)
- Peter Voss, Thief of Millions (1958)
- The Rest Is Silence (1959)
- Nachts ging das Telefon (1962)
- Waldekranz, R. & Arpe, V. (1956) Das Buch vom Film. Berlin: Deutsche Buch-Gemeinschaft; p. 471
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Rest Is Silence". imdb.com. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|