|Full name||Ingrid Ryland|
|Date of birth||29 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Førde, Norway|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:56, 19 December 2015 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:56, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
She previously played for Toppserien team Arna-Bjørnar from 2007 until 2014. In January 2015 her transfer to FA WSL club Liverpool was announced. Liverpool failed miserably to defend their WSL title and Ryland was among four players to be released by the club at the end of the 2015 season. She subsequently returned to Norway to sign for Avaldsnes IL.
She was called up to be part of the national team for the UEFA Women's Euro 2013. In the final against Germany at Friends Arena, Ryland was an unused substitute. Anja Mittag's goal gave the Germans their sixth successive European title.
- As of 14 January 2015
|Season||Club||Division||League||National Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
- "Norway Mediaguide 2013" (PDF) (in Norwegian). Football Association of Norway. p. 10. Archived from the original (PDF) on 9 August 2013. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Liverpool Ladies make three signings ahead of new season". British Broadcasting Corporation. 7 January 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Liverpool Ladies: Becky Easton among four players released". BBC Sport. 24 November 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- Grøttland, Odd Kåre (19 December 2015). "Ingrid Ryland til Avaldsnes" (in Norwegian). Haugesunds Avis. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "Pellerud 'excited' by Norway squad". uefa.com. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Burke, Chris (28 July 2013). "Angerer the hero as Germany make it six in a row". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- Ingrid Ryland – FIFA competition record
- Norway national team profile (in Norwegian)
- Profile at worldfootball.net
- Profile at soccerway.com
- Profile at uefa.com
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|