Inherit the Wind
Inherit the Wind may refer to:
- Inherit the Wind (play), a 1955 play by Jerome Lawrence and Robert Edwin Lee
- Inherit the Wind (1960 film), directed by Stanley Kramer; starring Spencer Tracy, Fredric March, and Gene Kelly
- Inherit the Wind (1965 film), a television film starring Melvyn Douglas and Ed Begley
- Inherit the Wind (1988 film), a television film starring Jason Robards, Kirk Douglas, and Darren McGavin
- Inherit the Wind (1999 film), a television film starring Jack Lemmon, George C. Scott, and Beau Bridges
- An episode of Bunheads (season 1, episode 3)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inherit the Wind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.