From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inheritance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inheritance is the transferring of property and debt upon death to a beneficiary.
Inheritance may also refer to:
- by Prong from the Airheads soundtrack
- by Scorpions from Lonesome Crow, later covered by Iron Christ
- by Katatonia from Night Is the New Day
- by John van Tongeren from Poltergeist: The Legacy
- by Talk Talk from Spirit of Eden, later covered by Recoil
- by New Model Army from Thunder and Consolation
- “The Inheritance (Green)”, by The Dear Hunter from The Color Spectrum
- Inheritance (2001 film), by Paula Hernández
- Inheritance (2003 film), also known as Arven, by Per Fly
- Inheritance (2006 film), documentary by James Moll
- “Inheritance” (Star Trek: The Next Generation episode)
- Inheritance (TV series)
- a play by Hannie Rayson
- Inheritance (Paolini novel), the last of the Inheritance Cycle fantasy novels by Christopher Paolini
- Inheritance (short story), a short story by Arthur C. Clarke
- Inheritance (Warhammer novel), by Steven Savile
- a novel by Phyllis Bentley
Science and technology
- All pages with titles containing "Inheritance"
- Biological inheritance
- Inheritor (disambiguation)
- The Inheritance (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inheritance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.