From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ini)
|Look up ini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
INI can be an acronym or a word that may mean:
- INI file, a configuration file for computer applications
- Impact Nominal Index, a computer system to track and trace individuals during criminal investigations
- Isaac Newton Institute (INI)
- Instituto Nacional de Industria (INI), Spanish industrial development organization
- Inatsisartut Inissiaatileqatigiifik (INI), Greenland's public housing authority
- Instituto Nacional Indigenista (INI), Mexico's (defunct) government agency for indigenous people
- INI Steel, a group by Hyundai Motor Company
- Inspiration Network International, a Christian TV channel*
- Nyuserre Ini, pharaoh of the 5th Dynasty of Egypt, during the 25th century BCE, Old Kingdom.
- Merhotepre Ini, pharaoh of the 13th Dynasty of Egypt during the Second Intermediate Period, c. 1675 BC.
- Mershepsesre Ini, pharaoh of the late 13th Dynasty of Egypt during the Second Intermediate Period, c. 1650 BC.
- Menkheperre Ini, a king of the 23rd Dynasty of Egypt ruling over Thebes, during the Third Intermediate Period in the 8th century BCE.
- INI, the IATA code of Niš Constantine the Great Airport in Serbia
- Ini, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Ini, Nigeria, an administrative division of Akwa Ibom State
- According to Rastafari philosophy, "I-N-I" a.k.a."I-and-I" is the personification of one who lives by Rastafari ideals, or specifically how one chooses to view himself or herself.
- Ini (Stephen King), a term for an inter-dimensional portal in two books by author Stephen King, Desperation and The Regulators
- Institute of National Importance (INI), a status that may be conferred to a higher education institution in India by an act of parliament.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.