|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
After leaving RADA, he changed his first name to Inigo believing that his birth name of Anthony Michael Jackson was too mundane sounding for a show business career.
One of his earliest film roles was that of Robert de Beaumont in Becket (1964). He later made many television appearances most notably as Athelstane in Ivanhoe and Zentos in the Doctor Who serial The Ark.
- Becket (1964) - Robert de Beaumont
- Saturday Night Out (1964) - Harry
- The Brigand of Kandahar (1965) - Captain Boyd
- He Who Rides a Tiger (1965) - Det. Sgt. Scott
- Doctor Zhivago (1965) - Major (uncredited)
- The Fighting Prince of Donegal (1966)
- Who Killed the Cat? (1966) - Dr. Brentwood
- The Trygon Factor (1966) - Ballistics Expert
- Man on Horseback (1969) - Wenzel von Tronka
- Wolfshead: The Legend of Robin Hood (1969) - Legros
- Hell Boats (1970) - C.P.O. Stanhope
- Twins of Evil (1971) - Woodman
- "Viewing Page 11353 of Issue 56343". London-gazette.co.uk. 2001-09-27. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Inigo Jackson". Britmovie.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-02-26.