|Founder||Alexis Ohanian, Garry Tan|
Initialized Capital is a venture capital fund founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco. It was founded by Alexis Ohanian and Garry Tan. As of 2019, it has raised more than $500 million in funds.
It raised $7 million in its first fund. In February 2012, it filed its Form D notice of exempt offering of securities. It raised $39 million in its second fund on August 2013. On June 7, 2016 the firm announced a $100M target for its third fund and then closed $125 million. In late 2018, it raised a $225 million fund.  While its founders came from Y Combinator, it is not associated with Y Combinator in any way.
- Garry Tan, managing partner
- Alexis Ohanian, general partner
- Alda Leu Dennis, general partner
- Eric Woersching, general partner
- Kim-Mai Cutler, Partner
- Jen Wolf, COO and design Partner
- Vincent Chu, Partner
- Brett Gibson, Partner
- Harjeet Taggar, former partner
Its investments include 7 Cups, Airware, Algolia, Boosted, Codecademy, Coinbase, Color Genomics, Cruise, Flexport, Genius, Instacart, Kimono Labs, LeadGenius, LendUp, Maker's Row, ParkWhiz, Patreon, Plangrid, Plate IQ, Rescale, Shoptiques, Soylent, Streak, Survata, True Link Financial, Vicarious, Zenefits and Zentail.
- "SEC FORM D/A". Sec.gov. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- "Initialized Capital - Investments". CrunchBase. Retrieved March 13, 2016.
- "INITIALIZED CAPITAL SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES FUND I, L.P. Details - Whalewisdom". Whalewisdom.com. Retrieved March 13, 2016.
- "Initialized Capital Closes Second Seed Fund at $39.2M". Pevc.dowjones.com. Retrieved March 13, 2016.
- Geron, Tomio (2018-10-02). "Initialized Capital Raises $225 Million for Fourth Fund". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2019-03-04.
- "Initialized Capital". Initialized Capital. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- "YC Partners Taggar, Tan And Reddit Co-Founder Ohanian Raise $39M For Initialized Capital". Techcrunch.com. Retrieved March 6, 2016.