Initiative of Communist and Workers' Parties
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|European Parliament group||Non-Inscrits|
The Initiative of Communist and Workers' Parties (INITIATIVE) is a European anti-revisionist Marxist–Leninist political alliance. INITIATIVE has 29 member parties from all over Europe. The Communist Party of Greece was the main founder of INITIATIVE. The goal of INITIATIVE is to "contribute to the research and study of issues concerning Europe, particularly concerning the EU, the political line which is drawn up in its framework and affects the lives of the workers, as well as to assist the elaboration of joint positions of the parties and the coordination of their solidarity and their other activities".
Former member parties
|Czech Republic||Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia|
|Turkey||Communist Party of Turkey
(TKP, Türkiye Komünist Partisi)
|After the party split, the Communist Party took up the position in the INITIATIVE|
- "Greek Communist's Party Official Newspaper".
- Zur "Initiative kommunistischer und Arbeiterparteien Europas".
- "Founding Declaration of the INITIATIVE of Communist and Workers' Parties to study and elaborate European issues and to coordinate their activity".
- "People's Resistance Moldova".
- "Information Bulletin of the International Relations Section of the CC of the KKE for the representatives who participate in the 15th International Meeting of Communist and Workers' Parties in Lisbon" (PDF).