|Time zone||MST (UTC+6:30)|
Injangyang Township (also Njangyang Township; Burmese: အင်ဂျန်းယန်မြို့နယ်) is a township of Myitkyina District in the Kachin State of Burma (Myanmar). The principal town and administrative center is Injangyang. The 2002 population estimate for the township was 23,370.
Injangyang Township is bordered by:
- Sumpranbum Township to the west and north,
- Hsawlaw Township to the east,
- Chibwe Township to the southeast,
- Waingmaw Township to the south, and
- Myitkyina Township to the southwest.
- "Burma population statistics: Kachin" GeoHive, based upon data from Department of Population, Myanmar
- "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Archived 2010-12-03 at the Wayback Machine. Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Njangyang Google Satellite Map" Maplandia
|This Kachin State location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|