Injury Reserve performing in 2017. Left to right: Stepa J. Groggs, Ritchie With a T. Parker Corey is not shown.
|Labels||Las Fuegas, Loma Vista|
|Associated acts||Cakes da Killa, Vic Mensa, Slow Hollows, JPEGMAFIA, Aminé, Ho99o9, The Underachievers|
In 2015, the group self-released Live from the Dentist Office, their 11-track debut project with features from Chuck Inglish, Curtis Williams, Glass Popcorn, and Demi Hughes. The mixtape was released through multiple digital platforms such as SoundCloud, iTunes, Tidal, and Spotify. The project was later commercialized in physical copies through Injury Reserve's online store. Live from the Dentist Office received general critical acclaim from music critics. On December 15, 2016, Injury Reserve released their second mixtape titled Floss, released again through a variety of digital platforms. The mixtape featured Vic Mensa and Cakes Da Killa, to similar acclaim.
On September 29, 2017, the group released an EP titled Drive It Like It's Stolen, preceded by the singles "North Pole" (featuring Austin Feinstein), "See You Sweat", and "Boom (x3)". All of the singles were released with accompanying music videos. They joined Ho99o9 and The Underachievers on separate tours in 2017. In 2018, the group embarked on their first headlining tour and were accompanied by Jpegmafia during the second wave of tour dates.
On May 17, 2019, the group released their debut album, titled Injury Reserve.
- Injury Reserve (2019)
- Drive It Like It's Stolen (2017)
- "Injury Reserve coming soon ❤️". Twitter. Retrieved 2018-09-06.
- "Injury Reserve - Cooler Colors [EP]". OK-Tho. Retrieved 2016-03-11.
- "Live from the Dentist Office by Injury Reserve on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-03-11.
- "Live From The Dentist Office". livefromthe.dentist. Retrieved 2016-03-11.
- "Physical Copy". Injury Reserve. Retrieved 2016-03-11.