From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Injustice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Injustice is the absence or opposite of justice.
Injustice may also refer to:
- Injustice (TV series), a British TV series
- Injustice (Malaysian TV series)
- Injustice (film), a 2011 documentary film
- Injustice: Gods Among Us, a video game
- Injustice 2, a sequel of the first game
- Justice (disambiguation)
- Injustice League, one of two fictional supervillain groups
- Justice League: Injustice for All, a video game
- Injustice Gang, a fictional supervillain group
- Injustice Society, a fictional supervillain group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Injustice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.