This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Inkwell is a literary journal published by Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York. First published in 1995. The journal publishes short stories, poetry, and essays by both emerging and established writers. Inkwell also hosts annual contests in fiction and poetry.
- Lori Nikolski, 1995 - 1996
- Laurel Peterson, 1996 - 1997
- Christine O. Adler 2005–2006
- Alex Lundquist 2007–2008.
- Autumn Kindlespire 2008–2009.
- Chris Johnson & Eric Serrano 2009–2010.
- Richard R. Binkele 2010–2011.
- Tanya Beltram 2011.
Inkwell ceased publication after the Fall 2011 issue.
Noted in Other Anthologies
|This article about a literary magazine published in the USA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.