From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Inland Sea or inland sea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inland Sea may refer to:
- Inland sea (geology), a sea that covers a central area of a landmass
- specific inland seas named "Inland Sea":
- Seto Inland Sea, the body of water separating three of the main islands of Japan
- Inland Sea, Gozo, a lagoon of seawater on the island of Gozo in Malta
- Western Inland Sea, also known as the Western Interior Seaway, a sea that split the continent of North America during the Cretaceous Period
- Khawr al Udayd, an inlet of the Persian Gulf
- Inland Sea, an album by Rin'
- Inland Sea, a book by Donald Richie
- The Pathfinder, or The Inland Sea, an 1840 novel by James Fenimore Cooper
- Closed sea
- Operation Inland Seas, a United States Navy operation in the Saint Lawrence Seaway in 1959
- Great Lakes (disambiguation)
- Caspian Sea, a body of water in central Asia classed as either an inland sea or as the world's largest lake
- Salton Sea, a shallow, saline, endorheic rift lake located directly on the San Andreas Fault, predominantly in California's Imperial and Coachella Valleys.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inland Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.