From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An inn is an establishment where travelers can procure food, drink and lodging.
Inn can also refer to:
- Inn (river), which flows through Switzerland, Austria and Germany
- Inn (district of Switzerland), a district in Switzerland named for the river Inn
- Inner automorphism, in mathematics, a set of functions on groups
- Inns of Court, London, England, institutions
- InterNetNews, Usenet News server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.