Osypenko-Radomska in 2012
|Native name||Інна Володимирівна Осипенко-Радомська|
|Full name||Inna Volodymyrivna Osypenko-Radomska|
20 August 1982 |
Novoraysk, Beryslav Raion, Kherson Oblast, Ukraine
Inna Volodymyrivna Osypenko-Radomska (Ukrainian: Інна Володимирівна Осипенко-Радомська, born 20 September 1982) is a sprint kayaker. Competing for Ukraine, she won four Olympic medals, including gold at the 2008 Olympics in K-1 500 m. She switched to Azerbaijan in 2014 and won a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics.
Osypenko-Radomska competed for Ukraine until 2014. She won a bronze medal in the K-4 1000 m at the 2001 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships and silver in the same event at the 2003 World Championships. At the 2004 Summer Olympics, she took bronze in the K-4 500 metres.
Osypenko-Radomska was the K-1 500 m champion at the 2008 Summer Olympics. At the 2010 World Championships, she won gold in K-1 500 m and silver in K-1 200 m. She was awarded two bronze medals – in the K-1 200 m and K-1 500 m – at the 2011 World Championships. The following year, she won silver medals in the K-1 500 m and K-1 200 m at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
- Inna Osypenko-Radomska at the International Canoe Federation
- Inna Osypenko at the International Olympic Committee
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Inna Osypenko-Radomska". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Inna Osypenko at databaseOlympics.com at the Wayback Machine (archived September 30, 2007)
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)