Inner Harbour ferry services
|Locale||Darling Harbour, Mosman, North Sydney, Sydney|
|Transit type||Commuter ferry|
|Operator||Transdev Sydney Ferries|
|No. of terminals||14|
Inner Harbour ferry services was a name used for ferry services connecting suburbs on the foreshore of the inner Sydney Harbour with Circular Quay by commuter ferry. Since 2017 this name is no longer used and all services have reverted to individual names
- Neutral Bay F5 services - Circular Quay, Kirribilli, North Sydney, Neutral Bay and Kurraba Point
- Mosman F6 services - Circular Quay, Cremorne Point, South Mosman, Old Cremorne and Mosman Bay
- Darling Harbour services - Circular Quay, Milsons Point, McMahon Point, Balmain East, Barangaroo and Pyrmont Bay
In October 2017 this was reorganised to become the Cross Harbour ferry services which are no longer considered part of the Inner Harbour services.
The following chart shows the relative patronage of Sydney Ferries' seven lines in the 2016-17 financial year.
- ^ Transport for NSW, Customer Experience Division. "Ferry". transportnsw.info. Retrieved 14 March 2022.
- ^ "7 Great Sydney Harbour Ferry Trips". Sydney Uncovered. 14 June 2019. Retrieved 14 March 2022.